Sunday, July 17, 2011

On the mend!

I am feeling so much better today! It is so hot but my foster mom takes me out to hang out in the shade and I LOVE rolling around in the grass, especially today because my foster dad cut the grass so it was all over me!
I am starting to feel better and my foster mom says I look much better too, kennel cough stinks! I am so excited to be all better so I can play with the other dogs here, I can hear them but my foster mom says we need to be careful so they don't get sick too-I would not want that, this stinks.
My face and neck are a lot less itchy too, all of my scabs are falling off or have fallen off. And geez does my foster mom say she loves me a lot, I haven't ever heard that before coming here! :)
Love, Dudley-the Great!

No comments:

Post a Comment